Monday, December 4, 2017

And The Results Are In!


I liked it! I can't say I was head over heels in love with it, but I really did enjoy this book.

I just felt like it was missing something at the end. So much was left hanging in the air between Forrest and the cat shifters.

There were more stories included in the box set, so I may return to this set in the near future.

I'm too curious to not find out what happens next.

Overall, it was a nice short read to enjoy with a cup of hot cocoa.

I ended up giving this one 5 stars, because there were no serious errors with the book, the story was sweet, and it kept me interested.

I will say, that it's not a spicy as my usual reads. I didn't mind the lack of hotness that much, because the story was enough to keep my attention.

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment