Monday, April 23, 2018

And The Results Are In!

Ohh, be still my heart!

I am so happy for Fiona. She deserved so much love and a mate to stand by her side.

She gets a mate and family all in one day, and she takes everything in stride, doing everything she can to protect the ones she loves.

Harlan is a gentleman, and so supportive and loving for Fiona, I couldn't be happier about her mate.

Both of them are wonderful Dragons who truly deserve happiness with each other.


5 stars from me!

I'm going to take a break from this series for the time being.

I'm currently in marathon reading mode with my KU trial, so I have a HUGE wish list of titles I want to also read before my KU time is up until next year! 

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment