Monday, August 20, 2018

Currently Reading -> Tropical Tiger Spy

Yes, yes, yes, I know what you're thinking...ANOTHER Zoe Chant book?

Why yes, yes I am reading another one of her books, because I'm ADDICTED to them!

She's a great writer, and while I do get upset with her sometimes, I really do enjoy her many wonderful stories.

This one was a freebie, so no cost to me.

No, Zoe is not in another way paying me for these reviews, or contacting me in any way.

I genuinely am enjoying her stories, all on my own, with help of a suggestion from Amazon.

For those of you who were following when I read the Fire and Rescue series, you'll remember that I've already read one book in this series, Master Shark's Mate.

I don't know why it's not listed as book one with this series, or as a cross over for BOTH series.

Anyway

You can pick up your own copy of Tropical Tiger Spy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment