Monday, September 3, 2018

And The Results Are In!

I just LOVED all the Chase references! I'm happy I read Fire and Rescue before, so I'd know who he was. 

The whole Mr. Shifter thing was hilarious, and reminded me of sassy drag queens for some reason.

The love story itself is great, and I really enjoyed Tex's sweet attitude. I was hoping he'd have a story ever since Master Shark's Mate.

I absolutely LOVED the cast of previous books and other series playing into this one.

AND I'm happy everything worked out in the end....BUT I'm dying with questions now!!!

Is everything from all the series happening in the same universe?

What's going on with Magnolia and Chef, which was also referenced in Tiger Spy.

Will Scarlett get her own story?

What about poor Gizelle?

And of course the elusive and very hot Gardener Graham?

Sigh, I'm stuck waiting for more in this series, so I guess i'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment