Monday, October 15, 2018

And The Results Are In!

OK, Wooaah!

Where in the world did all of this come from?


This didn't feel like a Gray's Hollow book at all! It was more the first book in a new series, and Lawrence was just a side character!

Jane is a George, which is like a dragon cop. Lawrence accidentally breaks a rule, and ends up meeting Jane, his mate.

A LOT happens in this book, and it just really blind sided me.

I did enjoy the story. The shopping scene is something I could really see 2 dragons in love doing together as a date. It just screamed LUX!

But I'm not sure how I feel at the end of this book.

Are there going to be more books about the Georges?

What's going to happen to Gray's Hollow?

Right now I'm just left with too many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment