Monday, November 26, 2018

And The Results Are In!

I liked this one too. 

It was nice to get to know one of Gannon's mountain bears.

Jaron was really young though, or at least he seemed that way, and very innocent.

Gloria is having the worst Christmas of her life, until she meets Jaron.

This was a short and sweet read.

I loved the competition with the Christmas decorations between the brothers, as well as catching up with the entire family.

I hope we will be reading more about the mountain bears in the future.

If I had to have a complaint about Zoe Chant and her series, it's that she usually only gives you 5 or 6 books before moving on elsewhere to write.

I will be keeping an eye out for future releases to the Pinerock County Bears series!

So keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment