Monday, March 5, 2018

And The Results Are In!


By far, this is my favorite book out of the entire series! I really loved this one.

After the horrible way Wayrian's grandfather treated her, then being stood up at her mating to Taurian, to selflessly standing up for Karla in the previous book, I was hoping she would get a love story of her own.

I did wish we'd heard more about the Goddess, and the other shifters that Wayrian saw in her dream, but I'm hoping those will show in later books.

Chase is a real sweetheart, even if he has cold feet, he can't fight the pull to sweet Wayrian. He's so gently with her, patient, and I just love that he was her steady hero, always supporting her.

This one is a 5 stars from me!
Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment