Monday, July 2, 2018

And The Results Are In!

I feel torn with this one. 

I did enjoy the story, and there were many laugh out loud moments for me, but at the same time, I don't know, it felt like it didn't belong in this series, and yet it does.

Master Shark is not a firefighter, and that really bothered me.

My mind is very linear, and I think I would have enjoyed Sea Dragon and Master Shark's stories AFTER Hugh's and Ash's. I kinda felt like I'd abandoned them, by reading ahead into more about Atlantis, versus the original Fire and Rescue team.

That said, I still gave this one 5 stars. The story is worthy of 5 stars, even if my mind protests the timeline.

I loved the shark culture and history of Finn's life. I enjoyed getting to know him better, and I was so happy for his own happily ever after.

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment