Monday, January 8, 2018

And The Results Are IN!


This one was just as good as the other books in the series, but my favorite still remains Devinmar.

I gave Fellior: God Of Lammas 5 stars, because I did enjoyed the story, and nothing glaring jumped out at me or made me so angry that I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room and watch it bounce off a wall.

That's one bad thing about ebooks. you can't slam them around when you get frustrated with a bad story.

Fellior wasn't anywhere near as stubborn as his brother Jorandil, and I think that played a factor into why I enjoyed his story more than Jorandil's story.

Jorandil just really got on my nerves!

Even still, Fellior didn't have that same staying quality with me that Devilmar's story had, and now I find myself comparing the entire rest of the series to Devinmar.

Seriously, I LOVED Devinmar!

Thank you for joining me! 


Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment