Monday, January 22, 2018

And The Verdict Is!


I liked AND loved it.

I know, I know, I'm being weird again.

This is the final book in the Sons Of Herne series, and the final son to find love in the Thousand Year Sabbat cycle.

Archipellus is the God of Samhain, or as we modern people now call it, Halloween.

He has unique challenges in finding his mate, considering that he sucks women dry with his incubus powers.

To me though, this story really shined with Melissa.

She was the star of the story for me, so willing to offer herself up to Archipellus in order to save her dear sister's life. 

She's fierce, beautiful, and truly a worthy wife for a God.

I won't ruin the story, or any story ever, by writing a spoiler, but I will say I was very surprised and happy at the ending.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Sons Of Herne series to anyone who enjoys romance and the paranormal world.

I was confused when I saw the urban fantasy genre for these books, but for me, as a PNR writer and reader, I thoroughly enjoyed it all, even Jorandil.


My favorite for this series is actually a tie, between Devinmar and Anduron.
Thank you for joining me as I read through the Gods Of Herne series! 

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment