Monday, January 29, 2018

And The Results Are In!



I LOVED this story...but...I felt like it dragged a bit. I found myself bored in some places, skipping ahead a few pages here and there of repeated inner dialogue, or through the constant bickering of all the dragons.

That said, I really did enjoy the first book of the Rion clan Princes.

Karla is such a good woman, strong and steady in her beliefs of doing the right thing. Taurian is a perfect match with is honorable self, always making the sacrifice for the great good, even if it means he could die.

There is a TON that happens in this book, with a lot of action, but the hotness is definitely lacking compared to my usual reads. It's tame, barely explaining any of the delicious little details.

The drag actually ruined a bit of the story for me, and I just couldn't rate this one as 5 stars. I rated it 4 stars instead, and that for me was more than fair because I really did enjoying reading this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment