Monday, January 15, 2018

And The Results Are In!


You know, every time I type ^ that title, I can hear Maury with another paternity tests.

You ARE Five Stars...followed by chaos and ugly tears.

Ugh!

Yes, Anduron is another 5 stars!

Although, I don't think he'll be needing a paternity test, curtsy of Maury, any time soon.

Anduron was on point with Devinmar.

I loved this story, and how sweet Anduron was.

He wasn't a pushy jerk, and from the beginning he was out to do well and thumb that stupid council.

(I'm really hating the council more and more as the series progresses.)

He's a hot elf hero, and a gentleman to boot!

Jenna is a sweetheart, but she kinda got on my nerves by constantly demanding things of Anduron, then changing her mind.

I felt like she really used him, and only later did she really redeem herself with me, when she finally started to actually care about the poor guy.

Thank you for joining me! 

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment