Monday, November 13, 2017

And The Results Are In!

So far, this one has been my favorite read of the series. 
I just love how playful Tallisun is, and our sweet heroine is no pushover. Harper challenges Tallisun, and I just love that about her. 
I feel like she really needed to stand toe to toe with him, or else he would have never fell in love with her.
We're also introduced to another God, a son of War. I'm curious as to whether or not we will hear more about him later on in the series.
His arrogant attitude made me want to see him knocked down a little off that pestle he seems to be perched so high upon.

Tallisun: God Of Ostara is another 5 stars for me! I left my ratings on Goodreads and Amazon.

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment