Monday, November 6, 2017

And The Verdict Is...



I loved it! Like you had any doubts at all that I would? Really?
The second book was just as good as the first in series.
I'm was very pleased with the happy ending, yet I still felt like I wanted more of the back story for Brighid and Eradimus.
This one was another wonderful and richly detailed story that draws you right into the world of old gods and a timeless love that will never die.
I gave Eradimus: God Of Imbolic 5 stars on Goodreads.
This title is not available on Amazon, but it was available for FREE on Instafreebie.
So far, I'm truly enjoying my reading of this series! I'm already looking forward to the next book in the Sons Of Herne series.
As I read along, I can't help but keep wondering at the total back story of Herne himself. I'm hoping we'll get more tidbits of his backstory as I read through this series.

#BooksThatDontSuckMonday #FIVEStars #5Stars #FiveStarReads

No comments:

Post a Comment