Wednesday, November 1, 2017

First Annual Feast Of PNR Sigh Ups!

I am now accepting sign ups for the first annual Feast Of Paranormal Romance.
This promotion is completely FREE to join for any and all PNR indie authors.
I will be running the Feast Nov 22nd thru the 24th
It's really simple to join in the fun. I will be asking a few Thanksgiving interview questions, followed by a link to your book, blog, etc.
All you have to do is paste about the Feast on your Blog and social media.
I will be providing a banner ad for all participating authors, as well as posting to all of my social media and blog.
Your books do NOT have to be on sale for this promotion, unless you want them to be on sale.
Sign up by sending me an email at Amandalutterman@gmail.com
THANK YOU so much for joining in my first Thanksgiving Feast promo! I'm looking forward to working with each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment