Monday, November 27, 2017

And The Verdict Is!


I LOVED it!

This one more than made up for my dislike of Jordanil's story.

I loved the selkie lore, and how sweet Devinmar was throughout the story.

I loved that Hallie was willing to live at sea with him, and that she didn't force him to give up his selkie life in the ocean.

I'm rating this one 5 stars!

And I must say, out of the entire series, this book cover is my favorite!

Then again, I've always had a thing for that darkly handsome look on guys. That slight edge of danger.

Thank you for joining me!

Be sure to come back for next week's edition of Books That Don't Suck Monday!

FYI
I will be taking a break from the Sons Of Herne series to review Christmas PNR for the month of December.
I will picking this series back up again in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment