Monday, November 20, 2017

And The Results Are In!

Sigh

I just didn't like this one as much as I've enjoyed the others I've read so far in the series.

It's not horrible by any stretch of the imagination, but Jorandil's attitude at the beginning of the book just rubbed me all wrong. Also, it felt like there was more to the rest of the story than the actual love story.

Cadence had no self confidence. Through the majority of the story, she's very unsure, waffling back and forth on things, and we only get a mention of why she is that way when she visits Stella. You don't get the whole story of her sister, who is referenced as to why she works so hard in school and seems to be a large part of why she struggles so much after her life changing visit with Jorandil.

IDK, I just didn't like this one as much as I enjoyed the previous brother's, Tallisun, story.

In the end, I gave Jorandil: God Of Beltane four stars. I just couldn't get past that beginning of the book, and Cadence's attitude in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment